Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chatting With Hilary Davidson

Yesterday marked the release of Hilary Davidson's award-winning THE DAMAGE DONE in paperback. Back when she was touring for the hardcover release (yes, I'm sorry, I'm embarrassing late on this), I interviewed Hilary. She shares some insight into THE DAMAGE DONE, her writing life and other fun topics. Unfortunately I didn't pick the greatest locale for the interview, so there are some noisy trains that pass through a couple times, but hopefully you're still able to hear o.k.

This is Part 1 of my chat with Hilary:




And if you're a GoodReads user, you can enter to win a copy of THE DAMAGE DONE. But however you get a copy, be sure to read this amazing debut (see my review here) and you'll be up to date next month when Hilary's second novel, THE NEXT ONE TO FALL hits bookshelves.

Stay tuned for more of my interview with Hilary still to come! Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Anonymous January 5, 2012 at 7:26 AM  

Thanks Jen for always recommending the BEST books and between Book Reporter and you I have had hundreds of hours of GREAT reading. With today's economy Jen's Book Thoughts and Book Reporter always have in depth reviews and make an avid reader as I find just the RIGHT book. Kudos and keep up the good work,fondly,madeline

Ryzmomplus2 January 5, 2012 at 8:24 AM  

Getting more reading in is one of my goals in 2012 and I know just where to come for the best recommendations! Thanks Jen

Hilary Davidson January 6, 2012 at 4:05 PM  

Jen, thanks so much for interviewing me and for posting it now! You asked thoughtful questions and you put me completely at ease. Thank you.

By the way, can you believe you filmed this on the day we first met in person? Watching this, it feels like I've known you forever!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP